Monday, February 22, 2016

Crazy for Bird Crazy stamps

After showing my last few Bird Crazy cards to a friend she fell in love with these quirky little characters and asked I make her a few general cards (no specific occasions). This request came several weeks ago and having fallen behind in my schedule I realized I better get to it asap or she might be waiting forever.

Here are the first two cards I made.



I kept them fairly simple, bird + greeting, no layers with a simple embossed border. The ground stamp is one of the distressed images from SU's new set "timeless Textures".
They turned out great!

I opted for my Copic markers for these and not watercolours like my previous cards using these stamps.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, 110 lb
Stamps: Bird Crazy, Crazy Talk - Tim Holtz, Timeless Textures - SU
Embossing Folder: Distressed Frame - Tim Holtz
Ink: Tuxedo black - Memento, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand - SU
Alcohol markers: B32, B34,V09, YR02, YR24, Y21, Y35, R11, R22, YR04, 0, W1, W2 - Copic

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

1 comment :

  1. Loves these, can't wait to see what else you create with this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...