Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Gift Card Set

It has been a busy Holiday season and slowly, but surely, life is getting back on track.
I have had a few card projects completed for a little while but was not able to find much time to take photos of everything yet.

I did manage to squeeze in an hour so am able to share a gift set of cards I made for a friend for Christmas. These are all on the CAS side (as that is more her style) and as I am very frugal, make use of 2 recycled tissue boxes.
I apologize in advance for the somewhat poorer quality of my photos, the flash seems to have interfered a little.

The gift set consists of five matching cards in general themes.

One thank You card:
 
Two general "Hello" cards:
 

 
One "Cheers":

 
And one "For You":

 
All were made with simple white cardstock for the base, the tissue box prints and silver foil for the expressions and each one has been accented with a few little rhinestones. I left the insides blank so they can be used for various different occasions.
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white
Patterned paper: recycled tissue boxes
Specialty paper: SU silver foil
Dies: Banner Thinlets,  Apothecary Accents Thinlets, Hello You Thinlits, Greetings Thinlets - all SU

Misc.: rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

1 comment :

  1. Too funny! I've been saving some tissue boxes too! Thought I'd make mini-boxes. Never thought to use part of the pretty boxes on a card. DUH! Pretty cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...