Thursday, October 29, 2015

Copic Cardinal

Today I am sharing my second creation using SU's Joyful Season stamp set. This time I chose to colour the cardinal using alcohol markers. This created a more solid, saturated colour image.


I kept the card very clean and simple which resulted in my cardinal being the main focus of the card without any competing backgrounds.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white
Stamps: Joyful Season - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Alcohol markers: Blendabilities Skin Tone - SU, Y35, R24, R29, R89 - Copic,
Embossing folder: Softly Falling - SU
Die: Labels Framelits - SU
Misc.: Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Ribbon - SU, various sizes of pearls, foam tape/mounting squares

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment :

  1. So pretty! Loving the background dies varying, and your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...