Friday, May 1, 2015

Rose Gift Bags

Last but not least, I have 2 larger gifts for my daughter that would never fit into any boxes I can make myself. I therefore opted to use solid black gift bags and decorate them to match my Goth inspired birthday set.
I attached the decorated doily with temporary adhesive, so the decor can be removed without damaging the bag (although knowing my daughter she will keep them intact as they are).

I made a large bag, (9 x 13'):

 and here are some close ups:


and a made a smaller/medium sized one (approx. 7" x 9"):


and some close ups:


I used 3 punches to make the flowers, my largest used the Fancy Flower punch, the medium roses the Pansy punch and the smallest the Petite Petals. All the roses use the same basic technique, instructions can be found in this post.

I have one last photo to share, the complete set.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: Because you care - SU, Label Love - SU
Punches:Fancy Flower - SU, Pansy - SU, Petite Petals - SU, Blossom Petal
Misc.: paper doilies (8" and 5" - mine are from the dollar store), Pearls, gold shimmer mist, 5/8" black grosgrain ribbon and 1.5" black ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon for some "mustache" inspired punch art.

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...