Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jester Hat Card

I recently purchased the mustache die from SU. Shortly after SU released their retiring list and what do you know, this little die is listed. I thought I better share what I have made with it before it's gone and some of you don't have the chance to get your own anymore.

So my next few posts will all feature the mustache die. Please excuse that some themes of my creations will be a little out of season.

First up, my fun Jester Hat; perfect for any party (also works well for New Years).


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Recollections
Ink: Cherry Cobbler - SU, Night of Navy - SU, Crushed Curry - SU, Versamark
Stamps: Let Your Hair Down - SU, Gorgeous Grunge - SU
Die: Oval Framelits - SU
Misc.: white embossing powder, white gel pen, foam mounting squares, 3 x 1/4" rhinestones, 5/8" gold grosgrain ribbon.

Punch art instructions below.


Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for more "mustache' creations.

4 comments :

  1. OMG! Where have you been as I racked my brain to figure out what else I could do with this die ('sides a mask, elf shoes, mustache lol)?! Genius. Creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelley. I currently have 7 more ideas completed (elf shoes are among them, lol )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Punches have always been my favourite "go-to". Best wishes from a very happy "Aussie".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...