Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Orchard in the Sky

I have one more card to share that was made using the Sheltering Tree set. It's a little different as I didn't actual stamp a tree. Instead I opted to use the top part of the stamp to create branches. Stamping all around the edge of the card gives it the illusion that the view is taken from beneath the trees looking up towards the sky.


I stuck with a spring cherry blossom theme, but you could do this with any of the seasons. I added several very tiny rhinestones for a little added glitz.

And here's a peek at the inside of my card.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Bazzill coral
Stamp: Sheltering Tree - SU, Butterfly Basics - SU
Ink: All SU - Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Misc.: tiny 1/16" and 3/16" clear rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments :

  1. What a pretty view through the trees, and the inside of your card is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you used the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...