Friday, February 13, 2015

Party Time

I used all 4 cocktail designs from the last 4 days to make the matching birthday card to my tags.
The set turned our really great and I am very hopeful my sister will like it.



I chose a simple white background for the card as well, but opted for a step card for a little more drama. I also popped two of my glasses using foam mount. Note I trimmed foam tape it into very thin strips so that there is a little behind the base as well as the stem.

Originally this card did not have any bling. It  was definitely missing something. Once I add my "bubbles" it all came together.

Thought I'd show a side by side comparison, without bling and with bling.


I finished the inside of the card to match:



Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: So Safron, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Gray, Basic Black - all SU
Ink markers: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black - SU
Stamps: Let Your Hair Down - SU
Misc.: foam mounting tape, 3 sizes of rhinestones (1/16", 1/8" 3/16"),

Full punch art instructions can be found in my previous 4 posts:

Ceasar/Bloody Mary:
http://alexscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2015/02/caesar-or-bloody-mary-cocktail.html

 Margrita/Daquari:
http://alexscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2015/02/margarita-ville.html

Martini:
http://alexscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2015/02/after-dinner-martini.html

Pina Colada/Chi-Chi:
http://alexscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2015/02/pina-colada-cocktail.html

 Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments :

  1. Alex,
    I enjoyed your punch art cocktail posts on Pinterest all week. Very creative, clever, and cute. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift set! Love the card you made, looks great with bling or without too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadine, thank you for your lovely comment.
    PB is short for Punch Bunch. You should be able to find their punches online if not st a local scrap store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! These would be great invitations as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...