Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Cards

My last SU order consisted of many Holiday items. Amongst them is the Wondrous Wreath stamp and die set. Today I am sharing three cards I created using this set.

 
As you can see these are three very different themes using the same stamps. I just love how versatile this wreath is!
 
Card 1 - Thankful - details

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath - SU, Hardwood - SU
Dies: Wonderful Wreath - Framelits - SU, Expressions  - Thinlits - SU
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive - all SU
Misc.: 4 x 1/4" brads or eyelets, foam mounting squares.
 
Card 2 - Merry - details

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath - SU, Hardwood - SU
Embossing Folder: Brick - Tim Holtz - Sizzix
Dies: Wonderful Wreath - Framelits - SU, Expressions - Thinlits - SU
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive,  Pear Pizzaz - all SU
Misc.:  foam mounting squares.
 
I cut the pieces for my staircase using my paper tirmmer. To create the garland I simply cut the wreath in half, trimming the paper around the stamped leaves.
 
 
 Card 3 - Happy Birthday - details

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath - SU, Hardwood - SU, And Many More - SU
Dies: Wonderful Wreath - Framelits - SU, Tattered banners- Tim Holtz - Sizzix
Ink: Wild Wazzabi, So Safron, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Smokey Slate - all SU
Misc.: foam mounting squares, 12 x 1/8" pearls.
 
And here is a small preview of my current work in progress (I should have this finished later this week); a sweet scarecrow with his  BFF Mr. crow.

1 comment :

  1. Awesome cards with the new SU sets! The staircase and brick wall are so cool!! Cute scarecrow too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...