Thursday, August 7, 2014

Christmas Dove

Today I am sharing my 4th "A Season of Peace" card.
This time I did not use the tree but rather focused on the dove image.


First I created my background using the snowflake and falling snow stamps. I wet embossed the flakes in silver and the snow in white. the background was then inked along the edges. The dove was stamped on white card and I added very subtle shading with my Versamark marker.

 
I then inked the egdes of the white card and mounted it with foam squares onto a double mat trimmed with a strip of silver mesh. The double mat is again foam mounted for more depth.
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: unknown source
Stamps: A season of Peace - SU, Petite Pairs - SU
Ink: Lavender - Colorbox, Versamark
Misc.: silver mesh, 5/8" white organza ribbon, foam mounting squares, Versamark marker.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...