Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Charming Rhino Punch Art

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!
Hope  you are able to spend time with friends and family today!

Thankfully our Calgary weather is holding up; so we should be able to keep dry when my sister comes over for a BBQ this evening.

Just a quick post today. I am sharing my charming little rhino with you.

 
I posed him in a side view sitting position, waving hello. He can easily be posed sitting like my Father's Day hippo though I(front view), or standing up. Even hanging over a large banner (or photo for a scrapbook page) will work quite easily.
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox black and red, Marina Mist - SU
Stamp: Lots of Thoughts - SU
Embossing folder: Square Lattice - SU, Flora - Spellbinders
Die: Banners Framelits Dies - SU
Punch: medium heart - PB
Misc.: foam mounting squares, white gel pen (SU).
 
Full punch art instructions for the rhino are below.

 
Come back soon for my cheerful giraffe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...