Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Birthday Zebra

We are still in the midst of painting so I only have time for a quick post.

Here is my Zebra Birthday card.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill (these are really old so am unsure of the colours. I think maybe forest green and copper for the background)
Ink: Always Artichoke - SU, Crushed Curry - SU, Sahara Sand - SU, Copper - Colorbox, Warm Red - Colorbox
Stamp: Pennant Parade - SU,
Die: A2 Curved Borders One - Borderabilities - Spellbinder
Punches for Balloon: Owl Builder (body and heart) - SU
Misc.: Butcher's Twint, foam mounting squares, Basic Black marker, White gell pen
 
Full punch art instructions are below.
 
 
Come back soon for my elephant instructions.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Alexandra for all your inspiration, I love your directions.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...