Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Hippo Punch Art

After two days of frustration with Photoshop (numerous crashes that it turns out could only be resolve by uninstalling and reinstalling the program) I was finally able to complete the instructions for my first Zoo animal punch art.

So today I have for you my happy hippo.

 
I created two cards to show how easily these critters can be posed in different positions.
 
Supplies used:
Card 1 - Father's Day Hippo
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Punch: Medium heart - PB
Embossing Folder: Stylish Stripes - Sizzix - SU
Ink: Colorbox
Misc.: foam mounting squares, black Zig marker, White gel pen - SU
 
Card 2 - Celebrate Hippo
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Express Yourself - SU
Punch: Lace Ribbon Border - SU, Fla is an old Mega Nankong punch
Ink: Colorbox
Misc.: 3/8" balck gingham ribbon for bow, foam mounting squares, black Zig marker, White gel pen
 
Full punch art instructions below:
Note for the side view Hippo I used a Bird Builder wing for the tail.

 
Come back soon for details on the Rhino punch art.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...