Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Turtle Punch Art

These adorable little turtles are not only great for friendship cards but would be perfect for a Father's Day or Mother's Day card as well.
And I have to be honest, although turtles have been on my list of punch art to make for quite some time, and these were partially completed sitting on my work desk the basic face structure of this particular design was inspired by Melissa's little treat packages. Take a peek at her lovely work for more great inspiration.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink Colorbox
Die: Circle Framelits - SU
Stamp: Many Happy Returns - SU
Misc.: 5/8" green satin ribbon, foam squares, white gel pen
 
Full punch art instructions below. 

 
Up next I'll be moving on to the first of my Easter designs for this year (sure hope I have time to make all the little critters that are floating around in my head).

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...