Sunday, October 6, 2013

Snake Punch Art

Not sure exactly how I got to the snake. I was looking at the head of my punch art dragon and somehow "snake" popped into my mind.

I played a little with my punches and came up with this little cobra wanna be :)

 
 
I think he'd be really cute with a sentiment such as:
"I misss You", or "You're the bessst", or something like "Snake, Rattle & Roll", or "Slithering by to say Hi", or maybe even simply "Charming".
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzil (snake is made from sparkling pewter)
Patterned paper: Provo Craft
Ink: Colorbox
Embossing folder; Sizzix Tim Holtz -Checkered
Foam dots, white gel pen
 
The basket was made using my Oval Framelits by SU and an oversize oval punch. But just the framelits will work as well.
 
Full instructions for the punch art snake are below.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...