Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Butterfly Valentine

This is a little later than planned but it's been way too busy at work the past few days that I didn't have the energy to do the instructions for today's (and tomorrow's) card any earlier.

Without further ado, here is my butterfly suitor.

 
 
Supplies used: stamps: (the little "love" on the heart is from SU's Love Always and the greeting is from SU's Animal Valentine. All edges were inked with Colorbox inks, cardstock is mostly Bazzill.
I again cut an oval with my Coluzzle for mounting and the greeting is on a 3/4" strip of paper that I trimmed with my SU Deco label on either end.
 
Full punch art instructions for making the butterfly below.
 

Come back tomorrow for one more Valnetine's card




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...