Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bee Valentine

Today I am sharing my cute little Bee Valentine.

 
 
The basic design of this little bug is the same as my Love Bugs. I used by trusty Coluzzle to cut the nice even rings for the body. I punched a yellow and a black ornament and then layered them on top of each other. I then used my oval Coluzzle template and cut through both ornaments at the same time to make the rings. To assemble I alternated the colours. If you don't have a Coluzzle you can always hand cut the rings from the yellow only and glue onto the black ornament.
 
I didn't have the new SU honeycomb embossing folder yet when I made this card last week, but I just received my order the other day and I think this would work really well for this card.
 
Products used: Sentiment: SU Love Always, ink: Colorbox, cardstock: Bazzil. My little bee is pop doted onto the card.
 
The full punch list is in the below instructions.
 
 
 
Next post will be a Butterfly Valentine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...