Sunday, January 20, 2013

Clown Birthday Tag

Ever since the first time I saw the SU cupcake builder punch I imagined clown hair when looking at the icing shape.
Last week I finally got around to using this punch to create some clown faces.
Here is the first of the two gift tags I made to go with my cupcake birthday card.

 
He's a fair size. To give you an idea, the tag he is on is 4.5" tall.
Supplies used (other than the punches for the clown as those are in the below instructions) are:
expression/greeting stamp: SU, tag: Accut Cut die.
The blue background is made from 2 EK flourish punch shapes. As always all edges where inked with Colorbox inks.
 
Full instructions for the clown below.

 
 
Next post will be Mrs. Clown.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...