Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two ornaments card

Let's take a closer look at my two ornaments punch art card.


Just like yesterday's card, this one doesn't require a punch art recipe.

Card base and black mat were embossed using the Provocraft Swirls embossing folder.
The greeting is an old SU stamp on an large EK flourish label.
I inked over the embossing with silver to add more depth to the design.
The ornamenets are embelished with a north star punch (EK papershaper). I also punched the top part of the SU ornamenet in silver for the hanger.
Both ornaments have been hung with silver thread and were accented with a bow.
I also added a large red crystal to the red one and 4 small clear crystals to the corners of my greeting mat.

Hope you come back tomorrow for another punch art card.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...