Saturday, October 6, 2012

Too little time, too much to do

It's been much longer than I had hoped since my last post.
Work has been extremely busy and I've had to work overtime most nights.
Add to that my husbands eye surgeries and taking care of the kids and there's not much time left to play; let alone update my blog.

I did find a little inspiration in a couple more tissue boxes. So I made more tissue box cards. I am thinking the card sets would make great gifts come this Christmas.

The first is a "teal blue" set:



The tissue box is a blue on blue flower print:


And believe it or not the 10 cards I made used only half the box. The bottom (with the yellow square) the top and the little side flaps. The 2 largest pieces I still have left.

Here's a close up of the first 4 cards:


Supplies used: Punches - large conteporary heart (PB) Large 1 1/4" circle (PB) and 42 mm scalloped square (PB). The greeting stamp is SU


Supplies used: Punches - large allegro (PB), word window (SU), corner rounder. Greeting stamp SU


Supplies used: Punches - s. giant 56 mm circle (PB), large and mega contemporary heart (PB). The expression stamp is SU.


Supplies used: Punches - s. giant contemporary heart (PB), s.giant 56 mm circle (PB), small oval SU. Expressions stamp SU.

I'll post the remaining 6 cards tomorrow.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...